Offre d'emploi : Compliance Officer
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join their Belgian based team.
Our client is an international banking player offering both retail and corporate services.
Joining our client's compliance team you will contribute to the control of the company's reputation risk by collaborating in the management of compliance matters such as financial security, knowledge of our clients and intermediaries, professional ethics, protection of the client's interests, and market integrity, and more specifically you will:
- Ensure compliance with regulations on money laundering and terrorist financing, handle financial security alerts
- Implement rules on professional ethics and conflict of interest
- Establish a follow-up of the evolution of complaints
- Ensure the application of the various legislations, rules of conduct in the field of consumer protection in the field of credit and insurance
- Ensure compliance with Group rules on compliance matters
- Create, implement and maintain the company's compliance procedures
- Provide training to staff members on compliance issues
- Provide qualitative and pragmatic advice in different compliance areas (e.g. for product launches, adaptation of procedures and systems)
- Draft reports, formulate recommendations and action plans, and ensure their follow-up
- Participate in the monitoring of various ad hoc projects
- You have master's degree in Law and are a certified Compliance Officer
- You have an excellent knowledge of French or Dutch and English.
- You preferably have three to five years' experience in a banking or credit institution environment.
- You are specific in your written communication.
- You have a good sense of organization and planning.
- Punctual in your attitude, you think in terms of solutions.
- You are good at communication and know how to work in a team.
- You are dynamic and have a sense of initiative.
- You have a critical and logical mind.
- You are familiar with Office tools.