Strategic Marketing Analyst - Express transportation
Following its continuous growth my client is looking for a Strategic Marketing Analyst to join his team.
With more than 450.000 employees worldwide, my client is the world's largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries. They operate via globa air-and-ground network to speed delivery of time-sensitive shipments, by a definite time and date with a money-back guarantee.
As strategic Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing internal & external data & KPI's to develop the desired customer Value proposition across Europe
- Tracking and monitoring performance of my client network, continuously asses competitiveness and pro-actively develop strategic opportunities & recommendations
- Supporting the development of Short/Mid/long-term Air & Road Network Strategic business cases
- Part of the Marketing organisation but working very closely with Finance and Planning & Engineering functions
- Conceptualise and re-engineer models & processes that can improve decision making and effectiveness of the team
KEYWORDS: #Strategicmarketing #Analyst #Expresstransportation #job #Marketing
To be a successful Strategic Marketing Analyst you should have:
- Analytical (numeric & strategic) skills with the ability to convert data into relevant information
- Knowledge of and/or affinity with the transportation/logistics industry with strong general business logic
- Strategic thinking with flexibility to work in changing and/or ambiguous situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively throughout various functions, regions and hierarchical levels
- A master degree
- Excellent commend of English
Beside an attractive salary package in line with your experience my client is offering you the opportunity to join the market leader in the express transportation industry in a strategic function with nice perspectives of evolution.