For their Headquarters in Zaventem, they are currently looking for a Public Relations Specialist.
My client is a growing US based company, quoted on the New York Stock Exchange.
Active in the cosmetic, pharmaceutic sector. Based in Zaventem.
- Be the spokesman product specialist for the company in the assigned region (West Europe)
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all PR activities
- Leverage existing media relationships and create new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, adjust articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Build relationships with leaders to grow industry awareness
Are you an outgoing natural communicator, self-motivated and do you have a proactive approach to work? Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
Are you the top-notch Public Relations Specialist who's been waiting for the right opportunity? Then we have the stage set for you to shine and deliver!
Their dream team is looking for a competent new member to take full responsibility for the PR & Media campaigns, with the aim to build and enhance a favorable image of our company towards employees, internal clients, potential customers and the public.
- Perfect trilingual: French, Dutch, English!! (other European language is a plus)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Min 2 years of experience in PR / External communication
- A first good experience in the world of media and public speaking
- Interested in cosmetics and wellbeing products
- A scientific degree is a plus
- Open minded, dynamic and a positive personality
- Very organized and precise
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Flexible, ability to adapt
A challenging opportunity in an expanding and dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts and have exposure to other departments (such as marketing, legal, finance etc.), and where you are able to contribute to the development of a successful team.
The opportunity to travel.
An attractive salary package. (No Car)