Senior GL Accountant
- Experienced GL Accountant
For one of our clients, an American company active in the medical sector, we are looking for a Senior GL Accountant in order to support their development.
Their EMEA headquarters are located in Diegem.
The Senior GL Accountant will report directly to the EMEA Controller. He will be responsible for the GL Accounting from A to Z for several two entities. His main tasks will include:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing, including the reconciliations of the accounts;
- Preparation of the statutory accounts for the various entities;
- Preparation of the tax declaration and VAT returns for the various entities;
- Maintain and follow up SOX controls and other internal controls;
- Set up process improvements to improve the financial controlling and accuracy of the reporting;
- Supporting all kinds of questions through various ad hoc analyzes;
- Participating in various projects such as a new ERP implementation.
The ideal Senior GL Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Holding a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting;
- Having a minimum of 7 years of GL accounting experience. Experience in an international company or in an SSC environment is a must;
- Being fluent in English. French and / or Dutch is a plus;
- Having a good knowledge of US-GAAP. BE-GAAP is a plus;
- Being Tax oriented (knowledge of Corporate Tax principles and due dates);
- Having a good command of a major ERP. SAP is a plus;
- Being analytical;
- Being dynamic, loving challenges and wanting to evolve in a fast-growing company;
- Being able to work autonomously and taking the ownership of the statutory accounts.
Our client offers a complete package in line with your experience in a fast growing international company.
AKA Senior Accountant / Accounting Manager / GL Accountant / General Ledger / USGAAP / US-GAAP / US GAAP / SSC / EMEA