We are looking for a Finance Manager, a new ambitious candidate, to take over all the financial of a skin care Company.
The Belgian entity, based in Braine l'Alleud, has a commercial focus and is representing different brands of the Group.
The Finance Manager will be the reference in terms of financial matters, he/she will play a transverse role within the company, being in charge of:
- The supervision of the accounting, with the monthly, quarterly and yearly closings with the VAT and tax declarations ;
- The budget and forecast, with a 3 - 5 budget plan ;
- The monthly consolidation and reporting to the headquarters ;
- The business controlling: supply chain, commercial (valo, purchase …), cost structure ;
- The analytic accounting and the management of 2 P&L's ;
- The guaranty and maintenance of internal control ;
- Ad hoc projects, such as business plans, the coordination of new internal projects / improvement …
- The legal, fiscal and supply chain related matters in terms of improving the success of the company ;
The Finance Manager will be part of the Directors Board and be the right hand of the General Manager.
Evolving within an evolving company, the Finance Manager will show:
- A master degree in finance / economics or other relevant graduation ;
- A first professional experience in external Audit ;
- A proficient level of French and English (written and spoken) ;
- The desire to evolve and to grow within a company, to be in charge of his/her work from A to Z ;
- Autonomous and ambitious personality ;
- Good communication skills and agile in his/her decision making.
The skin care Company is offering the possibility for a new comer to own his/her business from A to Z and to be part of a family like environment. A transverse position allowing the future Finance Manager to develop a large set of hard and soft skills.