Management Assistant FR_ANG
- Lobbying Company
The tasks of an Assistant include:
- Assist the Director and members of the unit to optimize the management of their activity
- Manage scheduling
- Organize travel
- Organize meetings
- Organize events internal to the structure (conferences, seminars…)
- Organize and coordinate internal and external information related to the activity and functioning of the structure
- File interne documents (purchases, contracts…)
- Assist the team in the management processes (purchasing, invoicing, budget monitoring…)
- At least three years of experience in secretary management or business administration;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Adaptability, flexibility;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Priority management, reactivity, organization, initiative;
- Good skills in oral and written expression, ability to synthesize information;
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Basic knowledge of accounting and management.
- French/English both fluent (in writing, reading and speaking).
Salary and Benefits
- We offer you a permanent contract.
- Attractive Salary 2300-2800€