DATA SCIENCE/BUSINESS ANALYTICS MANAGER
Description of the open position
Are you a data scientist who understands the language of business?
Are you passionate about data science and business analytics?
Are you ready to build, coordinate and steer a local team of data science enthusiasts while actively participating in business development efforts?
Are you able to provide strategic and tactical advice to customers and present a clear point of view or vision?
Are you keen on inspiring customers to step into the digital age with confidence?
- Ensure Business Development from strategy to execution of data science / business analytics activities within ARHS Group, covering both the Belgian and Luxembourgish market:
- Prospect potential customers for data science / business analytics projects;
- Lead and manage pre-sales activities.
- Prepare commercial proposals;
- Develop new service offerings.
- Follow-up on leading edge technologies, industry perspective and trends in data science and data warehousing in general;
- Prepare and deliver C-Level presentations or workshops on how to derive value and obtain insight out of data;
- Develop, coach and manage the ARHS business analytics department:
- Organisation of presentations, meetings, events with data science/Business Analytics consultants;
- Organise knowledge sharing activities;
- Develop data science and general data warehousing competencies of ARHS consultants (conference, trainings, …) in collaboration with the training manager;
- Attract and recruit new talents.
Who you are
- A Master’s in IT or computer science-related programmes, a Master’s in data science, a Master's in civil or business engineering or a Master’s in statistics;
- Experience with projects implementation;
- Five or more years of experience in data science or data warehousing technologies and methods;
- Five of more years of experience with implementing business analytics projects and participation in sales and pre-sales activities with large companies;
- Fluent oral and written skills in Dutch and/or French & English;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, and being able to lead teams;
- Knowledge of the traditional data warehousing framework (ETL, modelling, appliances, databases, end-user tools…);
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Aster, NOSql, Pig, Hive, MongoDB, Cassandra,… is considered a plus.
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
Arηs is composed of nine entities (Arηs Developments, Arηs Developments Belgium, Arηs Consulting, Arηs Spikeseed, Arηs Cube, Arηs Digital, Arηs Technologies, Arηs Developments Hellas and Arηs Developments Italia) that are unified by the Arηs Group.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
- Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
- Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via button POSTULER
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | IT / Informatique: software | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Informaticien | IT / Informatique: software | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Développement IT | IT / Informatique: software | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Programmeur | IT / Informatique: software | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | IT - général | IT / Informatique: software | > 10 ans d'expérience