A function as a Personal assistant for a high level profile with varied administrative tasks within a dynamic international company in the Flemish brabant
Our client is an international company, who's active in the leisure sector. Their modern offices are easily accessible with public transport. The work environment is dynamic, respectful and fun.
As a Personal Assistant you will :
- Manage the agenda of the General Manager
- Book travel arrangements
- Manage the listing of the different organized events
- Manage the invoicing
- Organize internal events
- Take minutes during meetings
- Translate some of the internal communication
As a Personal assistant you are/have :
- Already a first experience as management assistant or personal assistant
- Bilingual (French & Dutch) with a goood work proficiency level of English.
- Proactive, a bit reserved but a great teamplayer
- able to have an helicopter view of different situations
- A great knowledge of MS Office & OneNote
- An interesting salary package
- Nice & fun work environment
- Offices easily accessible with public transport
- Being invited to different post work related events.