1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
One of our biggest client in the banking area is looking for a DataStage Consultant to be part of his ETL team of experts. The selected candidate will belong to an Arηs team of around 20 consultants and work directly at the client premises.
- Participate in all stages of data warehouse lifecycle;
- Develop data models, data marts and data warehouses;
- Help with Datastage ETL design process;
- Perform capacity planning and performance tuning;
- Perform data analysis and improve the data model;
- Analyse, review, improve and document existing and future Datastage ETL components;
- Participate in defining and promoting best practices for the development
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with ETL development; knowledge of Datastage is required;
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting;
- Knowledge of SAP Business Objects;
- Previous experience in Risk Management software maintenance is an asset;
- Good analytical skills;
- Reporting methods;
- Ability to work with rigour and method;
- Ability to diagnose problems would be an asset;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment and experience in team working;
- Ability to work in English (written and oral) is mandatory;
- Good level of French is an advantage;
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded;
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
Arηs is composed of nine entities (Arηs Developments, Arηs Developments Belgium, Arηs Consulting, Arηs Spikeseed, Arηs Cube, Arηs Digital, Arηs Technologies, Arηs Developments Hellas and Arηs Developments Italia) that are unified by the Arηs Group.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
- Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
- Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via button POSTULER
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
Postulez à l’offre: DATASTAGE CONSULTANT
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | IT / Informatique: software | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Informaticien | IT / Informatique: software | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Développement IT | IT / Informatique: software | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Programmeur | IT / Informatique: software | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | IT - général | IT / Informatique: software | > 10 ans d'expérience