TECHNICAL DELIVERY MANAGER
We are looking for a technical delivery manager ready to engage in a large company managing a digital transformation, with a cool team, in an attractive technological environment. Think front-end (Angular), back-end (micro-services, Netflix stack, nodeJS…) and mobile (ReactNative).
Quality, customer and team delight are our goals. We like Agile and Scrum in particular.
You, as the technical delivery manager, will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to the users. You will do this in close collaboration with our customer and be delivering agile reporting and planning. The project has a strong technical orientation.
As a technical delivery manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Mentoring and team building;
- Keeping the team and customers on the track of Agility
- Building empowered and committed teams.
- Discuss and propose technical architectures and tasks;
- Project Planning;
- Define with the stakeholders the project roadmaps;
- Ensure with the team that deliveries are regular and timely
- Responsibility for the quality of the services delivered to the client
- Internal reporting on project performance
- Define with the team how to improve continuously
- Customer relationship;
- Managing the relationship with the customer
- Support the customer/product owner in their tasks.
- Passionate about IT, teams and continuous improvement!
- University degree, Computer Sciences preferred;
- At least 6 years of experience in software development projects or management of large IT services contracts;
- At least 2 years of experience in Project Management, preferably in fixed price environments;
- Strong people and project management skills;
- Good knowledge in: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, Angular, microservices,…;
- Agile/Scrum practitioner;
- Quality oriented;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Willing to be in touch and exchange with customers (English);
- Team player;
- Curious and creative;
- Autonomous and dynamic.
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
Arηs is composed of nine entities (Arηs Developments, Arηs Developments Belgium, Arηs Consulting, Arηs Spikeseed, Arηs Cube, Arηs Digital, Arηs Technologies, Arηs Developments Hellas and Arηs Developments Italia) that are unified by the Arηs Group.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
- Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
- Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2018, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via button POSTULER
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | IT / Informatique: software | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Informaticien | IT / Informatique: software | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Développement IT | IT / Informatique: software | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Programmeur | IT / Informatique: software | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | IT - général | IT / Informatique: software | > 10 ans d'expérience