Our client is a Belgian company, active internationally in the retail sector. In order to support their development, they are looking for a Business Controller. Their offices are located in Brussels.
The Business Controller will be part of the Controlling team and directly report to the Controlling Director. His main tasks will consist in :
- Assisting in the closing activities;
- Being in charge of the business planning of the company stores and headquarters (budgeting & forecasting);
- Doing qualitative variances analyses;
- Establishing a reliable reporting to the management and to the store directors;
- Developing strong KPIs and reflecting those in dashboards;
- Participating in the optimization of systems and processes.
The ideal Finance Business Partner meeting the following criteria:
- Holding a Master's degree in Finance / Economics / Business Engineering;
- Having at least 4 years of experience in a controlling or audit function. An experience in the retail sector is a plus;
- Being fluent in French and Dutch with a good level of English;
- Having an excellent knowledge of Excel. Experience on SAP FI/CO is a plus;
- Being dynamic, loving challenges and want to evolve in a fast-growing society;
- Having the capacity to work autonomously as well as in a team.
Our client offers a complete package in line with your experience combined with plenty of opportunities for development
AKA Business Controller / Financial Controller / Project Controller / Finance Business Partner / Contrôle de gestion / Contrôleur de gestion / Retail