Our client is an international company active in the retail sector. In order to support their development in Belgium, they are looking for a Commercial Controller.
Their offices are located in Brussels.
The Commercial Controller will be part of the Business Performance team and support the Purchasing and Sales teams at a financial level. He will work at a Benelux scope and will report directly to the Controlling Manager. His main tasks will consist in :
- Analyzing the different product categories in terms of sales and margins and their impact on the price setting;
- Supporting the Purchasing team in terms of negotiations with the suppliers (rebates, payments terms, …);
- Building operational budgets and forecasts on the Sales side (sales and margins);
- Providing a monthly and weekly reporting on the turnover, margins and rebates for each product category;
- Monitoring and evaluating the CAPEX;
- Developing strong KPIs and reflecting those in dashboards;
- Participating in the optimization of processes.
The ideal Commercial Controller meeting the following criteria:
- Holding a Master's degree in Finance / Economics / Business Engineering;
- Having at least 3 years of experience in a controlling or audit function. An experience in the retail sector is a plus;
- Being fluent in French and Dutch with a good level of English;
- Having an excellent knowledge of Excel. Experience on SAP FI/CO is a plus;
- Being dynamic, loving challenges and want to evolve in a fast-growing society;
- Having the capacity to work autonomously as well as in a team;
- Willing to travel once a month to the Amsterdam office.
Our client offers a complete package in line with your experience combined with plenty of opportunities for development
AKA Business Controller / Financial Controller / Project Controller / Commercial Controller / Sales Controller / Operations Controller / Finance Business Partner / Contrôle de gestion / Contrôleur de gestion / Retail