Stock Controller - FMCG Sector
As a stock controller you are responsible for organizing and ensure an optimal customer service by doing the follow-up of the stcks ans quality issues in SAP with logistics and subcontractors.
Our partner is an international company active in the FMCG sector
- Ensure optimal stock by performing daily and yearly reconciliations of stock with logistics, supply planner and subcontractors and taking corrective actions if necessary (destroy, foodbank order, signal 'old' stock, blockage,…).
- Manage IDOC's & solve related issues (stock differences): check goods receipts, goods issue, returns/refusals, repack movements, destructions, stock corrections and blocked/released products.
- Manage the stock in 'restricted', 'blocked status', 'blocked for salvage' and be in charge of the destruction, SOP execution and the further follow-up.
- Ensure the verification of daily confirmations of returns (good issue) and do possible controls in the warehouse that are aligned with the Quality department.
- Solve blocked invoices (by applying root cause analysis, do some corrective and preventive actions where necessary).
- Ensure a correct and recurrent invoicing from our 3PL
- Coordinate repackaging activities together with procurement, supply planners and contractors. And so ensure the compliance with agreed upon arrangements (contracts, procedures,...)
- Ensure the print on demand (for the weekly and month closing)
- Share product master data with 3PL and possible subcontractors
- Ensure KPI and statistics follow-up and compliance from the 3PL
- A Bachelor degree and or a Master degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Economics and or a relevant background of logistics
- With at least 2 years of knowledge in logistics (relevant experience by an internships, traineeship and/or first work experience)
- Someone with a very good knowledge of French and/or Dutch
And also a good knowledge of English (a lot of contact with Holland - Netherlands)
- Knowledge of SAP (modules Material Handling, IDOC) can be a extra plus, because this is the tool with whom you will have to work on daily basis!
- A good basis in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Access)
- Someone with good communication and analytical skills, that is solution-oriented and a problem-solving agilities.
Long term contract + challenging salary package