Customer Service Aftersales
in Customer Service Aftersales you will work for a period of 6 months on an international market, being in charge of After Sales Service Coordination.
Our client is an international company located in Zaventem.
The main responsibilities of the Customer Service Aftersales:
- Responsible for aftersales activities on your own international market (in Spanish, French and English)
- First contact with customers about technical support calls.
- Logging cases for service calls.
- Follow up for parts shipments.
- Liaising with customers regarding service visits.
- Follow up of installations with customers & Logistics.
- Maintain close working relationships with various departments to provide overall feedback to customers/sales people.
- Make travel arrangements for Field Service Engineers.
- Coordinate Shows - EMEA Region when required.
The ideal candidate for Customer Service Aftersales:
- you have a very good knowledge of Spanish, French and English
- you have experience in a customer oriented position (min. around 3 years)
- you can work independently on your own market
- you have experience in working remotely (mail/phone) with your customers and other departments worldwide
- you like to work for an international company with a multicultural atmosphere
- you are strong at problem solving and you don't mind following up on clients with complaints/problems in aftersales
You will do a temporary replacement of 6 months for the Spanish, French and English speaking markets.
You will receive proper trainig on the systems used and the products of the company.
For this position you will receive a nice salary package with fringe benefits.
The company has its EMEA office in Zaventem.