EMEA Customer Service Manager
You will lead a team of 10 Customer Service Representatives with an EMEA scope.
Our client is a Global company active in Healthcare and located in Zaventem.
The main responsibilities of the EMEA Customer Service Manager:
- lead, support and develop the team: work towards providing a 'consistent differentiated' service to the customers, via a committed team of individuals
- manage customer service activties for the EMEA region
- maintain & develop CS policies and procedures in line with the company objectives
- collaborate closely with EMEA Supply Chain team to ensure all teams manage the same standards & methodologies
- develop strong relationships with key contacts within the organisation, promote 'face to face' visits where possible
- manage Customer Service KPI's like order volume and value, incoming & outgoing calls, service level, ...
- develop plans to differentiate the service offering to key customers, understand how you can really add value
- be part of projects
- drive through improvements throughout the entire CS & Supply Chain process
- encourage LEAN philosophy throughout hte team to free up resources, to be able to focus on the 'value added' part of the role. i.e. advance notification of issues, prompt query resolution
- create a clear vision for the team to become a world class service organisation
- provide guidance to team members for resolution of more complex issues & queries
- represent the CS team in cross functional teams
- remain focus on the individuals and provide leadership and coaching
- review team resources / career development and succession plans as appropriate
The ideal EMEA Customer Service Manager:
- a bachelor or master degree
- minimum 5 years of relevant experience as Customer Service Manager / Supply Chain.
- Very fluent in English + one other EU language (Dutch, French, German, ...)
- a straightforward, clear and to the point communication
- Fair decision making and communication
- Able to make decisions and take the lead
- strong, mature personality that can stand up for the team and be an ambassador for CS, both internally and externally
- Inspire and motivate the team towards a common goal
As an EMEA Customer Service Manager you will receive a permanent contract and a complete salary package with fringe benefits
You will work for an international Healthcare company with EMEA office in Zaventem.