System engineer for optical instrumentation
Under the supervision of experienced Project Managers, you work as a team member and you contribute to the design and development of multiple aerospace & industrial projects.
In the frame of multidisciplinary projects, you are in charge of building up of systems architectures, including the definition of interfaces. You ensure that the different selected components form a coherent system able to perform as expected in the targeted environment.
You review the optical designs, you select opto-electronic components, you integrate thermal aspects in the solution and you make the link with mechanical and electronical engineers.
You bring creative technical solutions.
You develop tests and verification set-ups based on dedicated or laboratory equipments.
You take economic aspects into account while developing industrial solutions, being therefore in relation with suppliers for technical specifications and requests for quotations.
You look for practical production means for the selected concepts.
- You hold a Master degree in engineering.
- You master practical and theoretical aspects of optics.
- You quickly understand physics issues and make the link with measurement outcome.
- You are able to automate the measurements chain with Labview, or equivalent high level SW environment. You are able to understand the essence of the measurements, to process raw data with e.g. Matlab and interpret the results data e.g. with Matlab.
- You have engineering skills in electronics.
- You have manual abilities for assembling prototypes.
- You easily integrate in a multidisciplinary team and you can organize your work efficiently in order to supply your deliverables according to planning.
- You have practical skills and you can work independently.
- You have a very good command of English.