Campus Recruiter NL + GB (m/v)
A highly intellectually challenging environment located in the heart of Brussels.
As Campus Recruiter, you will be part of the Brussels Recruiting Team, focusing on identifying and recruiting top talent to reinforce our Consulting staff.
Your scope of responsibilities includes (but is not limited to) :
- Ensure successful management of the University Recruiting Strategy & process
- Translate & implement broader strategy into Campus Recruiting approach for the Belgian market, incl. a focus on digital profiles
- Define & execute local marketing plans to attract & recruit Intern & Graduates at university level
- Define & manage year-round calendar of recruiting activities towards Interns & Graduates
- Liaise with Campus/student organizations, define partnerships where needed
- Organize recruiting presentations/marketing events in line with the recruiting strategy (develop communication/marketing plan; event content; logistics; welcome students; attend event; budget planning …)
- Contribute to development, planning and execution of major flagship events
- Identify top talent, monitor & screen campus applications; follow candidates interviewing with BCG till process completion
- Co-manage the Internship program for all undergraduate interns
- Run & interpret relevant reporting on candidate inflow/pipeline
- Maintaining recruiting database
- Manage ad-hoc projects incl. recruiting process improvements by collecting and analyzing information to assess the effectiveness of recruiting efforts
- Act as back-up and provide support for other recruiting colleague when needed
Dutch is your first language and you have an excellent command of English.
Salary and Benefits
You’ll be part of the Recruiting team, collaborating with Business Services colleagues as well as a team of (Junior) Consultants.
You can expect to be part of a fast paced, young & dynamic work place, both multinational and multicultural.
This role will require occasional travel.