Head of Controlling (M/F)
For one of his client, Robert Half is currently looking for a Head of Controlling.
Our client, international Belgian company, is located close to Waterloo.
You will report to the CFO and your main responsibilities are the following :
- directing and managing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts ;
- organizing the production and the analysis of periodic internal reports, consolidated and per business unit, on sales, financial results, working capital and capex, margin, … ;
- coordinating the analysis of commercial data to support marketing campaign ;
- develop sales profitability templates, profitability reports per type of sale contracts ;
- preparing the yearly and half yearly consolidated financial reports under IFRS ;
- coordinate the audit of the accounts of all legal entities with external auditors ;
- lead the controlling team and align individual performance objectives with corporate goals.
The required qualifications for this job are the following :
- proven working experience (+/- 5 to 10 years) as Financial Controller, or similar function ;
- excellent financial and cost accounting knowledge ;
- experience in consolidation of financial statements ;
- good knowledge of an ERP and excellent abilities in Excel ;
- people management ;
- time management & compliance with deadlines ;
- languages : French and English ;
- IFRS knowledge is considered as a good asset.
Interested in this position ?
Do not hesitate to apply with the reference : 06870-0010845659.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :