Junior Executive Assistant (M/F)
You will be in charge of several administrative tasks such as agenda management, travel arrangement, the organisation of meetings in a well-known Belgian Law firm.
Our client is a well established company, one of the biggest Law firm in Belgium.
As a Junior Executive Assistant, you will be the main administrative support and you will be responsible for:
- The preparation of internal and external meetings for clients and for partners
- The travel arrangements
- The agenda coordination
- The lay-out of documents
- The telephone calls and mailing
- The invoicing and archiving tasks
As the successful applicant for the function of Junior Executive Assistant:
- You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch, French and English (Reading and writing)
- You have a Bachelor degree in Office Management or a significant similar experience of 1 to 3 years
- You are proactive and have great organisational skills
- You can work under pressure and you can handle deadlines
- You are a positive and flexible person
- You can work until 6pm everyday
As a Junior Executive Assistant, you will evolve in a company that is promoting integrity and that take care about diversity. The position is open to freshly graduated candidates, they will be glad to provide you day-to-day training with experimented Management Assistant.