EXECUTIVE MANAGER / CEO
The European Society of Anaesthesiology (ESA) is the leading European association for Anaesthesia, Critical Care, Pain and Perioperative Medicine. It is a not-for-profit company which promotes the exchange of qualitative information between European anaesthesiologists, in order to improve safety and quality of patient care. The complexity of the business and the number of stakeholders makes this organization quite unique. It therefore requires direction from someone with specific leadership skills, who understands the necessity of ensuring organisational stability while also allowing for continuing growth on the same path.
ESA is currently looking for a (m/f):
EXECUTIVE MANAGER / CEO
- Manage the P&L and a staff of over 40 people.
- In charge of HR and the operational and financial well-being of the organization.
- Implements the strategic mission and vision of ESA, as defined by the Board.
- Define the specific strategies for projects supporting the Boards strategy as well as the objectives of the various departments.
- Ensures ESA operates to the highest standards of sustainability, quality and customer orientation towards staff, members and delegates.
- Support more than 20 committees with over 400 volunteers.
- Supervise the organisation of an annual congress with 8.000 participants and many local events across Europe.
- Support the expansion of clinical trials, education and examination outside of Europe.
- Attract private and public funding and drive the growth of key activities.
- Follow Belgian, EU and international law and ensure staff and volunteers act accordingly.
- Build and maintain relationships across ESA as well as across the industry, partners, policy makers, members and community.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Business or Science and have at least 10 years of progressively responsible experience in a senior managerial role with end responsibility.
- Outstanding track record of high-level experience in a comparable organisation, across a range of business functions.
- Demonstrate leadership and management skills and qualities, able to inspire and motivate the team, and bring clarity and direction to operations.
- Knowledge of clinical environments and a strong interest in medicine.
- Can present and implement strong strategic insights and ideas.
- Able to make confident and clear decisions and communicate these effectively to the team members.
- Able to balance autonomy and involvement in important projects of team members.
- Strong emotional intelligence with the ability to manage professional relationships effectively and an understanding of interpersonal confidentiality.
- Willing to travel internationally on a frequent basis
ESA offers a challenging senior management position in a highly demanding but pleasant working climate. You will be part of a multicultural environment and benefit from a competitive remuneration package.
Please send your application to Hudson, attn. Barbara Christiaens via email: Barbara.Christiaens@jobs.hudson.com. Please mention reference BE775158 or call +32 (0)2 610 27 12 for more information.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in the strictest confidence.
Postulez à l’offre: EXECUTIVE MANAGER / CEO
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Direction / Management | Secteur public et non-marchand - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Directeur général | Secteur public et non-marchand - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Directeur opérationnel | Secteur public et non-marchand - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Direction / Management - général | Secteur public et non-marchand - général | > 10 ans d'expérience