Robert Half is currently looking for a Financial Controller for one of our client based near Mont-Saint-Guibert.
Our client Is an international company based near Mont-Saint-Guibert.
The main tasks for this position are the following:
- assure monthly/year-end IT financial closing / budget & forecast processes following the given schedule and agenda;
- analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed;
- control and validate investment or expenses (Timesheets/vendor invoices);
- provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the IT department ;
- create Shopping Cards / Purchase orders and good receipts;
- prepare /execute vendor self-billing;
- support project leaders with IT project cost control;
- prepare monthly IT KPI Dashboard;
- support ad-hoc (as back-up) financial planning and analyze processes for Corporate Finance, including preparation of financial reports, charts, tables and ad hoc reports;
- provide support / guidance to respective contributors / stakeholders.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- university degree in Business Management, Economics, Finance or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of experience in Financial Analysis (data analysis, budget planning, follow-up and control);
- affinity with the IT sector or an experience in IT projects;
- analytical and financial modeling skills (good Excel skills);
- knowledge of/experience in ERP enterprise resource planning systems;
- knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques ;
- ideally, knowledge of data analytical systems;
- fluency in French and good English;
- this person will show assertiveness, strong work ethic with a positive can-do attitude, autonomy worker, analytical and critical thinker, strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Interested in this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. The reference is 06870-0010855232.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :