Assistants are the key facilitators of the professional life of the Managers. In their
position, they perform diversified administrative duties for Managers, including written
and verbal correspondence, meeting and calendar management, coordination and
arrangement of travel schedules,etc.
My client is one of the world's leading global business consulting firms created in 1973.
As an Executive assistant you will:
- Mainly manage complicated agenda's
- Organise travels, accomodations, restaurant etc
- Collaborate with other assistants to provide phone coverage, work coverage and general team support
- Act as an interface for clients and all levels of my client with the Managers, as appropriate, and gives support to business partners and guests.
- Manage correspondence including letters, memos, documents and reports as required.
Are you the perfect Executive Assistant?
- You already have a relevant experience as a Personal Assistant or Management Assistant
- You are very flexible in term of working hours
- You want to work in a very Business oriented company?
- You love managing agendas and are perseverant?
- You speak Fluently English/French or English Dutch or the three of them!
- You are a star of organisation
- You want a stable function
- A very attractive salary package (meal vouchers, transportation costs 100%, insurances, bonus etc)
- You will be part of a team of 12 assistant
- A great challenge!!