Order Processing Officer - junior
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Assure accurate processing of all customer orders, ensure proactive communication about ruptures to customers, and handle order and delivery related requests.
Our client is a big maker of retailer own brand household and personal care goods.
* Ensure an accurate entry, without delay, of all customer orders so that the requested delivery terms can be respected.
* Verify the conformity of all manual coded orders in SAP versus the received customer orders in order to detect and correct any eventual coding errors.
* Watch over and verify the electronic integration of customer EDI orders into the McBride system and solve any related problems avoiding future problem repetition.
* Check order versus sales conditions, lead time feasability, product status, minimum order quantity, transport weight, product availability according to production planning and intercompany transfer planning. Order will also be 'credit checked'. .Take immediate action to obtain a match in accordance to agreements
* Consult with customers if changes to the order are needed.
* Confirm the registered order / send pro forma invoice to customer and other concerned parties where necessary.
* Give instructions to Distribution/Dispatching about the required delivery planning.
* Establish good commercial relationships with the customer in order to find win/win solutions when order processing problems arise
Communication- customer service
* Assure that concerned process units are informed of all orders and changes to orders.
* Confirm to customers all changes made to the initial order such as change of requested delivery date, change in order quantity, reference replacement…and obtain agreement.
* Respond to order and delivery related requests.
* Communicate daily , proactively, ruptures to customers and confirm new availability dates . Agree with customers about delivery of backorders , while striving for a minimum of backordercost
* Act as an exchange platform between customer and other internal departments and help finding solutions where needed for OTC related issues
Documentation and Filing
* Describe and file customer specifics in order to facilitate transfer of customers and back up responsibilities
* Assure filing of all customer orders on a regular basis in order to simplify any inquiry on sales orders
- Bachelor degree
- Preferably experience in a customer service department within an international environment
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, French, English
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- MS-Office: good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Correct utilisation of commercial conditions
- You will enter a role with lots of variety,
- You will have lots of different contacts with colleagues in different sites and departments as well as with different customers,
- You will join a great team
- 10 months contracts minimum