Customer Service Agent for German Market - Brussels
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Customer Service Agent for German Market (M/F).
Our client is situated in Etterbeek and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is Belgian company active on an international level in the textile sector.
As Customer Service Agent for German Market (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Be the Single point of Contact for customer inquiries, prevent problems efficiently and communicate effectively in order to exceed customer expectations and deliver a premium customer care experience;
- Answer calls professionally to provide information & advice about products, Commercial policy, terms and condition for existing customers and prospects;
- Manage & Resolve Complaints quickly from A to Z, through a collaboration with several departments to improve customer's experience;
- Act as an Ambassador by promoting the collection and the advice the Customers accordingly;
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
The requested qualifications for this Customer Service Agent for German Market (M/F) position include:
- Languages : German/English/French (or Dutch)
- Experience in a similar position or brands is an asset;
- Affinity with Fashion - textile Industry;
- Knowledge of ERP, Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with customers and collaborate with other departments in the company, such as Sales, Finance and Logistic;
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written;
- Customer-oriented, team spirit, ability to listen and to think quickly;
- Problem-solving and -analysis, prioritization skills, adaptability,initiative;
- Stress tolerance and flexibility in the event of peak of activities;
- A clear and pleasant speaking voice;
- It is mainly about your personality: you are enthusiast, client oriented and with a high sensibility to service. You are a smiling, dynamic, flexible person with a contagious positive attitude.
Our client offers:
- The possibility to join a young, dynamic and international environment;
- A unique experience, with the ability to learn and grow through our internal training program;
- A young and dynamic working environment with a strong Sustainable focus;
- A salary in accordance with your competences;
- A full-time interim contract with option of a fixed-term contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits in a very high-level international company.
Interested in this challenging position of Customer Service Agent for German Market (M/F)? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Customer Service Agent for German Market - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément