Junior Category Manager
Our client is an international and familial company active in the retail sector. Today they are looking for a Junior Category Manager, with a creative-yet-analytical mindset, to join their team located in the North of Brussels.
What is the role about?
- You will be responsible for a category of products in Benelux. You will translate the global product strategy into local go to Market plans.
- Support a major product launch, preparing launch package and coordinating with sales, brand, EMEA HQ product marketing teams.
- Support with day-to-day category activities, including development of catalogues & product sheets, and management of product database.
- Learn to analyze competitive marketplace, gathering pricing and marketplace information, and translate your insights into recommendations on product strategy.
The successful candidate will have/ be:
- You are fluent in Dutch, French, and English
- An enthusiastic recent graduate with 0-2 years of experience, with a background in Business.
- Bachelor or a Master degree in Marketing, business, and/or related fields.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactive attitude, able to work both independently on projects (setting own priorities) and as part of an international team.
- Team player, detail-oriented, consumer-oriented mindset and open-minded.
What they offer:
- To work within an international, dynamic and familial company
- The opportunity to get first-hand experience and to work with high skilled professionals
- To work with different departments (marketing, brand, sales, product development).
- Nice salary / long term contract and nice colleagues.