4/5e Logistics Coordinator - FMCG
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
As an Administrative Logistics employee, you support the Logistics department on an administrative and organizational level.
Our client produces and sells a wide range of fast moving consumer goods of high quality. It is an Italian organization with 6,000 people worldwide and active in four markets: home care, personal care, food and pharma.
* Order your marketing display material, then follow up the planning from A to Z;
* You order the products that will be placed with retailers in the displays;
* You take stock management into account during the planning process;
* You also follow up on the delivery process;
* You work closely with colleagues from the workshop, the warehouse, marketing and sales;
* You provide general administrative support to your department;
* You monitor and minimize the out of stock;
* You create new products in the CRM system;
* You take on ad hoc tasks;
* You report to the Logistics Manager;
* You are back-up for approving the purchases.
* You have an A2 diploma or are equivalent through experience;
* You have a good command of Dutch, your French is good and you have a good understanding of English;
* You had a relevant first experience;
* You are creative in finding solutions and like to take initiatives;
* Entrepreneurship is part of your person.
You work in a 4/5 hour schedule. You will be offered a attractive salary package.