Global Quality Manager (m/f) / Advanced technological products (région liégeoise)
Description of the Company
Located in the Liège region, our client is an industrial group, leader in its sector of activity, which designs, manufactures and offers technologically advanced products.
Our customer is about to offer leading edge products and services, even more adapted to the new expectations of its customers.
In this context, a new Quality Vision & Strategy must be defined and implemented within each entity of the Group. This is why our client is looking for a :
GLOBAL QUALITY MANAGER (m/f)
As Global Quality Manager, you’re responsible for the increase of the customer satisfaction by improving quality, consistency and reliability of products through monitoring of processes and identifying opportunities to improve.
Your mission is to ensure that all managers & process owners develop and maintain their part of the quality management system, in addition to supporting the development and maintenance of a customer-focused culture.
Reporting to the CEO and managing a small team, your responsibilities are as follows :
- You define the group wide Quality Vision & Strategy and translate it in objectives, projects, processes and quality KPI’s approved by the board. You ensure their active implementation, monitor and take appropriate actions on them.
- With the collaboration of other departments and BU’s, you develop and promote a culture of continuous improvement of quality.
- You coach and develop the Quality Team in order to optimally utilize and develop the competencies, skills and know-how. You help them to implement the necessary quality processes for all production operations.
- You ensure that processes required for the Quality Management System are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with ISO 9001.
- You ensure manufactured products are online with specifications & processes.
- You ensure requirements of sales force and/or customers are met (reports, questionnaires, audits, etc.).
- You ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations.
Professional skills and experience required
- You hold a Master degree in Engineering.
- You have 7-10 years experience in a similar role in a technical/industrial environment.
- You are fluent in French and in English.
- You have a good sense of communication and organization and are able to interact with all departments / BU’s.
- You easily take initiatives and manage priorities.
- You have a good overview of your department and are able to take actions to improve the performance of existing processes.
- You are flexible to travel occasionally (EU, Asia and USA).
- A well-known group and one of the leaders in its sector of activity.
- A challenging position in an international context, including attractive salary package.
- The ability to work autonomously in a flexible and innovative environment, directly contribute to customer satisfaction, and ultimately, business success.
- A dynamic and friendly working atmosphere.
If you would like to apply for this post, or would like further information, please contact Bernadette Bertemes by email under firstname.lastname@example.org or via http://www.ingeniumrh.be citing the reference nr. 190223.
Your application will be processed rapidly and treated in full confidence.
Please note that Ingenium RH is the exclusive agent for this position.