Client Service and Business Advisor (h/f)
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Onze klant is wereldwijd één van de leidinggevende bedrijven in accounting en auditing, management consulting, juridisch en fiscaal advies. Hun nationale kantoren staan ten dienste van multinationals en grote bedrijven, openbare instellingen en talloze kleine, snel groeiende ondernemingen. Dankzij hun sterke regionale inplanting en hun multidisciplinaire aanpak zijn ze in staat om tegemoet te komen aan de noden van heel wat kleine tot grote ondernemingen.
Is ‘creating people satisfaction’ your middle name, but do you also like to be part of the long-term solution, help improving our processes and far beyond? Then this unique position might be tailor made for you.
Purpose: CheckPoint is our young and dynamic internal service center that represents various service lines: IT, Talent (HR), Mobility and Facilities. The biggest part of the job is being involved in (possibly initiating and leading) projects that concern all service lines within CheckPoint. Handling the knowledge management process of our organization: creating, sharing, using and managing knowledge and information within our firm. Maintaining and providing support for our internal ticket logging tool. Organizing and providing trainings for our colleagues at sattelite locations in collaboration with other service-lines. A limited part of the job involves joining our team at the front desk; you are therefore motivated and customer-minded. As a Customer Service Agent, you will be the primary contact at our desk who assists employees with any questions related to IT, Mobility, HR or Facilities. Foreknowledge of these topics is not required.
In this role you:
- Assist the internal customers with their questions and from the understanding of their needs, offer a solution or redirect to the correct service or expert
- Follow-up on past requests and provide aftercare when needed
- Identify improvement opportunities or our internal processes based on your critical analysis and customer-centric mindset
- Contribute to meetings and workshops, leveraging your acquired insights and knowledge of the firm and its processes
- Follow-up the implementation of processes while keeping their cross departmental impact in mind
- Functions as a buffer for other teams in Checkpoint
- Research topics in order to become a consulted expert in domains of interest
Qualifications and skills
- You continuously look for opportunities of process optimizations
- You are eager to learn the various service lines (IT, HR, …)
- You are that rare combination of someone who’s willing to help people with questions and continually seek to improve our service
- You demonstrate a customer centric attitude, are a good listener, polite and tactful
- You are capable to work on different domains simultaneously and like to solve problems
- You are a team player and can quickly connect the people with the questions to the people with the right answers
- You have a proactive mindset
- You are reliable and flexible, and willing to work in shifts (7:30-16:30 and 09:30-18:30)
- You are proficient in English and speak Dutch or French fluently
Salary and Benefits
- An excellent package including competitive benefits;
- A long term contract;
- A challenging job in an environment with career opportunities.