Banking Accountant - Brussels
Accountemps is currently looking for a Banking Accountant (M/F).
Our client is a famous bank located in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
As a Banking Accountant, you will work within a team and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist in tax management and tax payment;
- Manage the reconciliation;
- Check the general ledger accounts;
- Assist in the financial reporting to local regulatory authority;
- Prepare audit letters to customers;
- Follow-up suspense accounts;
- Control inventory and execute all investment bookings;
- Examine and control renewal contracts (maintenance, rental and insurance contracts);
- Contact with suppliers.
The requested qualifications for this position as Banking Accountant include:
- Bachelor in Accounting ;
- 2 years minimum of experience as Accountant, an experience in a similar function is an advantage;
- Fluent in French and English, Dutch is a real advantage ;
- Good knowledge of Excel and Winbooks
- You are immediately or fast available.
Our client offers :
- Temporary contrat of several months;
- The possibility to join a professional and multicultural team in a very interesting and dynamic environment ;
- Attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, transport allowances, etc.).
Interested ? Send us your CV now !
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: