Consumer Engagement Services Manager - FMCG sector
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The client, a well known FMCG company active in Food & Beverages, is looking for a Consumer Engagement Services Manager - FMCG sector to join his Marketing Communication & Services team, in Brussels.
The client is the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Their mission is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night. They are today offering a nice and challenging work environement.
The Consumer Engagement Services Manager - FMCG sector will in charge of the following responsibilities:
- To transform into a strategic marketing tool, consumer communication in line with "Create Engaging Brand Experiences" winning actions.
- Lead the transformation of Consumer Services to Consumer Engagement Services in line with Consumer Services 2.0 approach & key success factors to become "one-face" to the consumer in all touchpoints (telephone, social media, websites etc).
- Be able to shape the Consumer Engagement Services for the future.
- Manage the process of refining consumer requests, complaints and recommendations, building a cumulated value added learning to quality and businesses, including "social listening" tools as well in the future.
- Manage the Consumer Engagement Services-team, who will be working in daily coordination with and as an extension of marketing teams, to build and amplify brand campaigns within the scope of CES touchpoints.
- Take the leadership and development of the Consumer Engagement Services team and make sure the guidelines and protocols are respected with a corporate mindset and approach.
- Be the partner with the different business stakeholders in order to build a strategic plan for the Consumer Engagement Services department and be ready for the future approach.
- Become the leader of management of "Engage" data quality and its compliance with "Pulse" data.
- Minimum 5-years' experience in areas including: consumer relations management
- With a very good knowledge of different digital tools and an affinity with this way of working (strategically and tactically)
- Experience in or ready for people management (including agency management)
- With a very good knowledge of French/English/Dutch
- Very good communication skills and Marketing skills
- Multi-task focus and strong Ability to network
- Influence, Negotiate, Inspire
- Who will organize and take strategic decisions with a structured approach
- Stress resistance who is who is used to manage and handle complaints
The salary package which include a company car will depend on the experience of the candidate.