Quality Assurance Officer - Services
Our client is a major player in the field of service.
Our client is a major player in the field of service. Today, they are looking for a Quality Assurance Office to join their international company. The company is located in Brussels.
- You will manage and monitor the activity plan of the company
- You will have the opportunity to establish and to ensure the quality assurance policy and annual quality assurance plan
- You will ensure the proper organization of the office by managing the various responsibilities
- You will manage the bi-annual customer satisfaction survey
- You will able to anticipate the risks and to manage the issues
- You will ensure internal audits in regard to the quality assurance plan
- Your responsibility will be to develop and to improve the document management system
- You will report the risk compliance and audit committee
- You will ensure the respect of the rules and the procedures
- You have at least 4 years of a relevant experience in a similar position
- You are fluent in English
- You will have a brilliant knowledge of international quality standards as ISO 9001
- You are a person with an excellent communication skills and great respect for the ethical standards
- You will benefit a competitive salary depending on your experience
- You will dispose of meal vouchers
- You will be offered a group and hospitalization insurance
- This opportunity could be a big step in your career
- You will join a worldwide
- The company is located in Brussels.