Customer Service Manager
As a Customer Service Manager you will lead the EMEA customer service department of an international company, located in the North of Brussels.
Or client is an innovative, global company, with EMEA offices in Grimbergen (North of Brussels).
As a Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
- coordinating the customer service processes on EMEA scale
- managing a team of 10-15 CSR's
- continuously improving the order-to-delivery processes
- supporting the teammembers in their daily operational activities, like problem solving, training of procedures, one-on-one coaching, ...
- preparing, reporting and following-up of monthly KPI's
- making sure that the customer service is compliant with all audit requirements
- being the interface between your customer service team and other departments such as sales, marketing, logistics,...
- organising monthly meetings
- stepping in and providing back up if necessary, supporting your team in the operational daily tasks (f.e. in case of high workload)
- following up on returns, back orders, credit issues, complaints, ... of the customer service team
- take the lead on improvement projects
- report to the EMEA Supply Chain manager
The ideal Customer Service Manager:
- a Bachelor or Master degree.
- minimum 4 - 5 years of experience leading an international customer service team
- very good knowledge of English + min. 1 other European language (German, French, ...).
- great people management skills, proven in similar professional experiences.
- great leadership skills that enable you to engage people, set goals, provide positive and constructive feedback and improve business results.
- you have a strong knowledge of Ms Office (Excel) and SAP.
- you have an entrepreneurial mindset and great analytic skills.
- you are strongly customer-oriented and know to put the customer at the center of your efforts.
- strong communication skills.
- you thrive in a changing, challenging environment.
- you can work under stress, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- you have a strong teamspirit and know how to transfer this to your team members.
As a Customer Service Manager, you get the change to be part of an international team that is active in the whole EMEA region. You will be able to learn and develop yourself further within your position and grow within the organisation.
You will receive a very nice salary package with fringe benefits (no car).