Business Unit Director Africa - Renal Care
Our client is one of the world's leading producers of disposable medical equipment for dialysis and dialysis-related treatments. In order to sustain their growth on the emerging markets in Africa, they are today looking for a new Business Unit Director Africa.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Report directly to the VP Renal Care
- Grow and defend the position of organisation in the dedicated territory
- Support the business development and create opportunities for growth in line with the company's objectives.
- Manage the full P&L of the area and multiple branches within African market.
- Guide and control the local branches in their performance and progress in every department (Sales, Operations, Logistic, HR)
- Help the different Country/Sales Managers in closing deals and ensure that the path of further development and growth is achieved.
- Be in personal contact with key stakeholders (key distributors/healthcare authorities/ministries).
- Ensure an overall customer satisfaction
- Achieve the agreed business objectives for the territories and where needed take the necessary corrective actions to improve the performance
- Prepares and presents annual territory budget, monitors business performance and duly represents her territory at the different internal departments
- Manages and leads the direct reports, has a control over its territory and provides accurate reporting to Vice-President Renal Care on performance in the different areas.
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- A Master degree in Business & Economics
- At least 8 years of experience
- Work experience within African region
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to manage different type of stakeholders - from distributors to Public affairs
- Strong experience within a role of Account management / Business development
- Experience in people management and P&L Management id mandatory
- High organisational skills
- High level of flexibility - travel up to 40%
- Fluent in English & French is mandatory - Dutch is a strong asset
- Experience in Dialysis & Renal Care is a strong asset
The successful candidate will have:
- The chance to join a major actor within the healthcare industry
- To develop a key emerging area for the group with an high potential of growth
- An attractive full salary package in line with his experience