Operational Tax Manager
Operational Tax Manager for a Wealth Management institution based in Brussels
Our client is an independent, dynamic asset manager dedicated to private and professional clients.
Their services include discretionary asset management and estate planning.
They have a Benelux presence via six different local branches.
Due to constant growth and expansion, our client is looking for an Operational Tax Manager.
Reporting directly to the COO of the Bank, the responsabilities of the candidate will be the following:
- Taking ownership and become the reference on tax procedures company wise ('the client journey') for the Benelux offices
- Taking over all operational matters, for example CRS, Fatca, QI, Withholding tax, Stock Exchange Tax (TOB), Value Added Tax and Subscription tax on securities accounts
- Creating yearly action and monitoring plans on the execution of the tax procedures
- Being in charge of the execution of these action plans and monitoring, coordinating with all other departments involved (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Client Administration, Back Office) to have timely execution
-Taking initiatives to automate/digitalize tax process flow were possible
-Being in charge of internal training on tax matters
The candidate shall demonstrate:
- A Master in Law, Economics, Tax or alike
- A strong knowledge of client and banking tax regulation in Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands, meaning a business experience of at least 7-10 years
- You are flexible and willing to travel to Benelux
- You have strong project management skills in order to take ownership and coordinate the action plans
- You are pragmatic in the implementation of processes
- You have excellent communication skills in writing and orally
- You have a profound knowledge of French and English, Dutch will be a plus
- You have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- You are eager to learn, you are enthusiastic, a team player but also able to work independently
We are looking for a dynamic candidate who can support our client in their growth as well in their pocesses of innovation and digitalization.
Our client is offering numerous interesting challenges, an excellent corporate culture and the possibility to further develop your personal skills in a solid, dynamic and financial environment.
Our client offers a competitive gross salary including a widen fringe of benefits.