Sales and Marketing Coordinator
- 0 to 3 years of experiences working in Marketing/communication/digital.
- Are you a motivated individual? Inspired by problem solving? Are you interested in a fast-growing start-up?
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up in Brussels. They are specialised in creating Apps for the Real Estate sector. If you are passionate about marketing, digital and have an entrepreneurial spirit, you cannot miss this opportunity!
As a Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Scope Europe), your main activities will be:
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects be it event management or advertorial campaigns.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data
- Follow-up and improve Google AdWords campaigns
- Keep track of Google Analytics, performance website etc…
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Compose and post online content on the company's website and social media accounts.
- Help deliver marketing materials to business developers.
- Sales support such as, emailing potential clients/existing clients when needed and performing product presentations.
Who am I looking for?
- 0-3 years of experiences in Marketing.
- Bachelor in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of English, French, Dutch and or others languages
- Excellent understanding of online marketing principles.
- Strong practical skills in Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, CMS tools, WordPress, Flex mail, etc...).
- Communication and people skills.
What they offer:
- To work within a dynamic and familial fast growing group.
- They can offer you an exciting position, longevity and the chance to work on dynamic innovative projects.