E-mail Marketing and Event Organiser
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Recent graduates with internship experience are welcomed to apply (0-2 years)
Our client is an international specialist and worldwide leader in his sector. They are located in Mechelen and today they are recruiting 2 profiles to complete their Marketing team.
- An e-mail Marketing officer
- Marketing Event Coordinator
For the e-mail Marketing officer:
With your strong administrative skills and detail-oriented attitude, you will support our activities for our e-mail marketing activities across 10 European countries.
For the Marketing Event Coordinator:
- You are responsible for the planning and strategy of our participation in B2B Trade Fairs across 10 different European countries.
- This includes tasks such as contacting different organizers in order to increase our presence, ordering necessary materials for the fairs, designing a strategy and defining targets, keeping an eye that the predefined goals are achieved, and much more.
- Bachelor education in Marketing/ communication or related fields with a first relevant experience.
- Fluent in English and any others Languages (Polish, German are considered to be a big plus).
- Are you passionate about B2B marketing and would you like to learn more about e-mail marketing campaigns or if you apply for the Event coordinator position, are you passionate about B2B marketing and do you like the excitement of international trade fairs?
- Are you detail-oriented and able to work on multiple projects at the same time?
- Are you logical and service minded?
- Recent graduates with internship experience are welcomed to apply.
- To work in an international but familial and dynamic environment. To work with innovative products.
- You will have the opportunity to learn new competencies and skills