Group Internal Control & Compliance Officer
The Corporate Services division of SD Worx Group is the central support unit of the organization. As a business partner, the Corporate Services division aims to contribute towards the effective and controlled operation of the organisation, the development of an inspiring work environment and every initiative concerning an ethical and sustainable enterprise. Specialized departments such as Internal Audit, Internal Control & Compliance, Risk & Security, and Corporate Legal are part of the Corporate Services division.
For SD Worx Group NV (headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium) we’re seeking an in-house Group Internal Control & Compliance Officer, directly reporting to the Group Internal Control & Compliance Manager in headquarters.
The mission of the Group Internal Control & Compliance department is to assist management with the coordinated and consistent definition, implementation and maintenance of an internal control system throughout the SD Worx Group, and to monitor compliance of SD Worx Group and its partners & suppliers towards applicable internal and external policies, processes, standards and laws & regulations. Group Internal Control & Compliance strives to increase the maturity of internal controls within SD Worx Group and to safeguard and further improve SD Worx Group’s quality of service delivery and reputation as a trusted service partner.
As the Group Internal Control & Compliance Officer, you:
· Provide advice and support to the business on internal controls and compliance;
· Prepare for, coordinate and facilitate external audits and assessments (e.g. SOC reporting, client audits);
· Handle ad-hoc compliance & internal control requests from / towards external parties (partners, suppliers, customers);
· Assist in the definition, implementation and maintenance of a standardized and consistent internal control system throughout the SD Worx Group;
· Assist in the set-up of an enterprise-wide Compliance Program supporting the corporate vision and strategic objectives;
· Verify compliance to internal policies & processes, and external laws & regulations by SD Worx Group and its partners and suppliers.
You are based in Antwerp, Belgium and report to the Group Internal Control & Compliance Manager.
· You have at least 3 years of experience within an audit, internal control, compliance or risk management function;
· You have a Master’s degree in business administration, (commercial) engineering, IT or equivalent;
· You have experience with working in an international environment, preferably in the services industry;
· You have proven knowledge of key standards, frameworks and concepts in the areas of Service Organisations Control (SOC reporting), information security (ISO27001), data privacy (GDPR), and IT service management and control (CobiT / ITIL);
· You have a strong affinity with identifying risks and determining suitable internal controls in business and IT processes;
· You have strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities;
· You are able to communicate effectively with all colleagues within the organisation.;
· You act according to our INSPIRE values (INtegrity, Smart cooperation, Passion, Innovation, REsult-driven);
· You have excellent communication skills, both in writing and in presenting;
· You are proficient in Dutch, English and/or French;
· You are open to limited travel (mainly within Europe).
We offer you a challenging position in an international and rapidly changing organization in which your personal development will go hand in hand with the delivery of rock-solid results for SD Worx Group - nationally and internationally. Working at SD Worx means taking responsibility, displaying initiative and most importantly, being energised by others. Within Corporate Services, you will become part of an expert environment which will stimulate your professional growth.
Needless to add we will provide an appropriate salary and extra-legal benefits such as a company car, meal vouchers, an insurance plan, etc.