The HR officer executes a wide variety of functions ranging from database management to recruitment process assistance, which makes the function very dynamic and diverse.
Our client is a consultancy and investment company that is well-known in the financial world. They are currently looking for an HR officer who will offer strategic support to the team.
As an HR officer, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- HR procedures' implementation and amelioration;
- Recruitment process assistance: initiation process, preliminary screening, interview planning and organization;
- Active assistance in the training program implementation (trainings' logistic organization, trainers' contact, invoicing, reporting)
- Administrative support: Salesforce database management, meetings' organization and reporting, administrative coordination with the social secretary, internal communication
- Local projects' participation
- Health files' management (blood donations, medical visits, etc.)
The successful candidate has the following profile:
- He/She holds a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Office management, Human Resource);
- He/She has at least two years' worth of experience in a similar function;
- He/She has an analytical mindset;
- He/She has good verbal and written communication skills;
- He/She is a rigorous and organized person;
- He/She is autonomous, proactive, diplomatic and discrete;
- He/She has excellent Dutch skills and has advanced English and French knowledge;
The client offers an advantageous salary package topped up with attractive extralegal benefits (transport costs reimbursement, insurance, meal vouchers, etc.). The HR officer will join a dynamic team and will have the opportunity to create valuable connections.