Media researcher - Market studies Company
Do you have experience and/or strong interest in communication media ?
Do you have excellent analytic skills ?
Our client is a leading actor in the Consumers insight Consulting Services dedicated to the FMCG sector.
Given the global growth of (digital) media communication consumption on the Belgian market, the company is looking for a Media Researcher profile to sustain its activities in the field.
The function will include the following responsibilities:
- Handle analytic data from scratch with a "project management" orientation in order to draw valuable knowledge in terms of media consumption and trends
- Present and communicate the results of your research in a clear and impactful manner
The successful applicant will meet the following requirements:
- A master degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of previous work experience in relevant sectors such as media, market research, technology, …
- Outstanding analytic skills and ease with analytic tools (Media planning software is a Nice to have)
- Experience or strong interest in (digital) medias
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a passion for challenges and competences for project management
- Being flexible and result-oriented
- Being fluent in French, Dutch and English
The successful candidate will be provided with a great opportunity within a dynamic, flexible and challenging environment, opportunities to develop his/her talent and build a career together with an attractive package in line with his/her experience.