- Experience in audit and/or controlling
For one of our clients, an international company active in the food and beverages sector, we are looking for a Business Controller in order to support their development.
Their offices are located in Western Brussels.
The Business Controller will report directly to the General Manager and provide the right financial information to the management. His/her main tasks will include:
- Taking part to the monthly reporting activities;
- Participating in meetings with the marketing, sales and supply chain teams to collect the financial data;
- Being responsible for the whole P&L planning with a European scope;
- Preparing the budgets & forecast and analyzing actuals vs. forecast;
- Reporting to the European HQ and to the management;
- Developing strong KPI to help the business to achieve their objectives;
- Participating in the process improvements to improve the financial controlling and accuracy of the reporting;
- Supporting all kinds of questions through various ad hoc analyzes.
The ideal Business Controller will meet the following criteria:
- Holding a Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Business;
- Having a minimum of 3 years of Finance experience (Financial Analysis / Controlling / Reporting ) in an international company. Experience in a Big 4 is a plus;
- Being fluent in French and Dutch with a good command of English;
- Having a good command of Excel;
- Being analytical;
- Being dynamic, loving challenges and wanting to evolve in a fast-growing company;
- Being a team player and having a good communication.
Our client offers a complete package in line with your experience in a fast growing international company.