Media Consultant Analytics
Do you have experience and/or strong interest in communication media ?
Do you have excellent analytic skills ?
Our client is a leading actor in the Consumers insight Consulting Services dedicated to the FMCG sector.
Given the global growth of (digital) media communication consumption on the Belgian market, the company is looking for Analytic Media Consultant profile to sustain its activities in the field.
The function will include the following responsibilities:
- Managing the media measurement technics, including the monitoring of the quality and trustworthiness of delivered data as well as monitoring of the system quality
- Internal responsibility for questions regarding the production process
- Coordination of the team's activities among the structure
- Ensure clear communication between the team and the structure and implementation of feedbacks/suggestions
The successful applicant will meet the following requirements:
- A master degree or equivalent, preferably in IT or engineering
- Minimum 5 years of previous work experience in analytic oriented function
- Outstanding analytic skills and operational with analytic tools
- Operational competences with programming tools and softwares (SQL, C#, etc)
- Experience and/or strong interest in (digital) medias
- Excellent communication skills, accuracy and reliability
- Have a passion for challenges, competences for project management
- Being flexible, organised and result-oriented
- Being fluent in French, Dutch and English
The successful candidate will be provided within a great opportunity within a dynamic, flexible and challenging environment, opportunities to develop his/her talent and build a career together with an attractive package in line with his/her experience.