My client is looking for a HR generalist with an experience within Hard HR. An ideal function to grow to a generalist function within an international environment.
My client is an international and global leader within the healthcare sector.
- Conducting the monthly payroll for 5 countries (in conjunction with external partners) and maintaining employee records for entire EMEA based client population
- The HR Generalist supports EMEA wide recruitment & selection
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place, provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- The HR generalist is responsible for successful on boarding of new employees, new hire training organisation
- Benefits: operational follow up and administration of insurances, pension plans and car fleet
- Innovation & Change: bring new ideas to the table, review existing policies & processes and initiate/adapt to the new company to prepare for further growth.
- Support implementation of global HR initiatives
- Perform other related duties as required
- Keep knowledge of social labour law up to date.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other applicable discipline
- Experience working in an international company and be familiar with a complex matrix organisation structure.
- Minimum 4 years of professional HR experience including payroll. Significant admin experience within a changing HR environment
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Working with an international team with contact to five countries in the EMEA region.
- Excellent communication skills - Fluent Flemish/French, English language skills and ideally another European language is desirable
- Intercultural sensitivity to work efficient and effective in this environment
- Accurate, flexible and discreet.
An opportunity to grow within a generalist function for an international company in Diegem.