Personal Assistant - Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Personal Assistant.
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is an European consulting company.
As a Personal Assistant (M/F), you will be direct in relationship with the top management of the group and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Organizing meetings;
- Organizing and optimizing travels;
- Organizing conference calls;
- Managing and processing expenses notes;
- Following the emails;
- Working together with the internal teams (corporate with another personal assistant);
- Assisting the members of the team if needed;
- Classifying and filing documents.
The requested qualifications for this Personal Assistant position include:
- You have minimum 5 years' experience in a similar function;
- You are perfectly fluent in French and English (with excellent writing skills in both languages). Dutch is an asset;
- You pay attention to details;
- Working under pressure is not a problem for you and you can meet tight deadlines;
- Communication skills are really important;
- You can adapt in a fast-moving and challenging culture;
- You are a discreet person.
Our client offers:
- A full-time fixed-term contract after the interim period;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits in a very high-level international company;
- Corporate and fast moving environment;
- Teamwork in the European leader in the field of mobility.
Interested in this challenging position of Personal Assistant (M/F)? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Personal Assistant - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément