Senior Accountant - Brussels
Accountemps is currently looking for a Senior Accountant (M/F) for one of its clients.
Our client, an NGO, is located in Brussels and is looking to strengthen their team.
You will be reporting directly to the CFO.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Scanning of invoices for accounting booking and approbation;
- Booking purchase invoices and expenses;
- Follow-up the approval of the invoices and expenses;
- Preparation of the Monthly Accounting situation per company;
- Preparation the Monthly Consolidation of the various companies;
- Booking financial statements;
- Weekly cash situations;
- Monthly reporting.
The qualifications needed as a Senior Accountant are the following:
- A Bachelor diploma Accountancy;
- A thorough and intensive knowledge of the Belgian accounting rules;
- A very good knowledge of Excel;
- Excellent knowledge of English and French (spoken/written);
- A first experience of minimum 3 years in a similar function;
- You are rigorous, proactive and dynamic;
- You have a good team spirit.
Our client offers:
- A temporary to permanent contract;
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization;
- An interesting salary including extra-legal benefits (such as meal vouchers, transport reimbursement).
Interested ? Send us your CV now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: