Maintenance Program Administrator
You will be part of the Maintenance and planning team in the technical department in Diegem.
Our client is a leader in the oil & gas industries.
For the position of Maintenance Programs Administrator you will be responsible for;
- Preparing, monitoring and following up of the customer mailings in the maintenance programs of the gas tanks
- Assisting the technical bulk & depot team for administrative follow up
- Give support for preparations of technical interventions
- Back up of planning interventions
- Day to day follow up on execution of maintenance programs
- PO's, invoices to contractors, sending of technical material, stock management
For this role we are looking for someone with following profile:
- Bilingual French & Dutch
- Excellent use of MS Excel (Pivot table & mail merge with MS Word)
- Excellent communication skills, team worker
- Assertive, structured & organised
We offer a fixed contract after a trial period of 6 months. Attractive salary package and dynamic environment