Indirect Purchasing Manager - Retail Industry
Today, our Partner is looking for an Indirect Procurement Manager to join their team.
This international company with strong values is a major player on the Belgian market. They offer opportunities for evolution.
The Successful Indirect Purchasing Manager will have the following tasks:
- You will develop relationships with suppliers
- You will optimize the portfolio of suppliers taking into account the economic objectives of the company
- You will develop and improve profitability
- You will optimize and renegotiate contracts with internal stakeholders
- You will realize your tasks for the purpose of general improvement
- You make sure that you respect the objectives
- You will have the chance to handle various categories such as marketing, IT, human resources etc...
The Successful Indirect Purchasing Manager will have the following profile:
- You are an excellent level in English, French, and Dutch
- You have at least 3 years of a relevant experience
- You enjoy putting in place new processes and promoting them
- You are a result-oriented, positive and strategic
- You are pragmatic and comfortable working independently
- You are open to business trips
Whats on offer?
- This position gives you the opportunity to work in an international environment
- You are offered an attractive salary
- Our client offers you perspectives of evolution
- You will work in challenging environment and you will have the real responsibilities