You are the main support regarding the administrative work.
Informations sur l'entreprise
Our client is located in Brabant Wallon and active within IP law.
As Administrative Assistant you will :
- Ensure the follow-up of the files
- Be responsible for the preparation of legal files: price-quotes, invoices and follow-up of billing
- Be responsible for the database input
- Be the point of contact with clients by phone, e-mail or in meetings
- Work together with other colleagues
- Draft letters and official documents
- Manage administrative support and office management
Profil du candidat
As the perfect Administrative Assistant:
- You have a degree in an Administrative Orientation / Office Management / Languages - A degree in Applied Law or a Bachelor in Law is a plus.
- You have preferably a relevant experience (minimum 2 years) in a legalenvironment
- You have an excellent command of French and English written and oral, and a basic knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- You have an affinity with MS Office, internet research and database management
- You have an eye for administrative and juridical precision.
- You are abletoworkindependentlywith respect ofprocedures and workflows
- You have the sense of responsibility, you are able to work alone but also in a team.
- Eager to learn and flexible - Stress resistant and able to cope with tight deadlines.
- Motivated with a positive attitude.
Conditions et Avantages
- Interesting and varied work within a dynamic team that works closely together
- Training in a fascinating legal area (IP) and possibilities for professional advancement
- Full-time contract for an indefinite period
- Attractive pay package supplemented by non-statutory benefits
- Flexible working hours - Working in Brabant Wallon