Receptionist & Management Assistant - Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Receptionist & Management Assistant (M/F).
Our client is situated in Avenue Louise area and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is an international investment company.
As Receptionist & Management Assistant (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Receptionist tasks:
- Provide general support to visitors;
- Welcome guests, clients & suppliers ;
- Prepare and clean meeting rooms;
- Prepare coffee for guests & clients;
- Reception all incoming and outgoing mail/packages;
- Daily pick up of mail and/or packages at the reception;
- Reception all incoming calls and dispatch to the assistants;
- Update visitors' list;
- Manage the meeting rooms' calendars;
- Office management tasks:
- Prepare the kitchen and copy machines;
- First contact with all our suppliers & follow up with suppliers;
- Order lunch for meetings;
- Search for new caterers;
- Order kitchen and office supply;
- Check orders (delivery note) and dispatch them to the right places;
- Check the invoices and obtain approval from the Office Manager;
- Administrative tasks:
- Providing high-level administrative support to one/two investment team members (30% of the time): - Providing full administrative support; - Complex agenda management; - Arranging travels from A to Z (flights and hotel bookings, etc.); - Organizing meetings and conference calls; - Handling expense notes; - Handling phone calls, emails and correspondence; - Preparing and adapting documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint; - Preparing documents, reports and presentations; - Support in business development approach; - Business cards: scan and check;
- Ad hoc printing & binding of presentations;
- Assist with events (offsite, LPs dinner, Christmas gift).
The requested qualifications for this Receptionist & Management Assistant (M/F) position include:
- You ideally hold a Bachelor in Office Management/Secretariat/Languages;
- You are perfectly fluent in English and French/Dutch (with excellent writing skills in both languages);
- You have at least 2 years of experience acquired in a similar role and in the corporate sector (law firms, high finance, management consulting, etc.);
- You have hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers);
- You are proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular);
- You have strong organizational and planning skills (numerous deadlines to meet in a fast-paced; environment), are stress resistant and very discrete, as you will have access to very confidential and sensitive data;
- You are thorough, anticipate issues, solution oriented, understand the consequences of your actions and think things through;
- You have an excellent corporate presentation, are genuinely service minded, with a very good team spirit and sense of cooperation (there are 5 other Assistants in the office);
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You have a creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements and you take ownership.
Our client offers:
- A full-time interim contract with option of a fixed-term contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits in an international and corporate company.
Interested in this challenging position of Receptionist & Management Assistant (M/F)? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Receptionist & Management Assistant - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément