Administrative Assistant - Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant (M/F).
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is an international scientific consulting company.
As Administrative Assistant (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Working with the office managers (Brussels and UK) ensure timely company invoicing to our clients;
- Provide office support to both the scientists and the IT development teams within Penman consulting including:
- general document processing;
- data entry into and recovery from Company IT systems;
- travel arrangements;
- Work with the IT Manager in the UK to help provide consistent IT services to the staff in Brussels;
- Set up the logistics for meetings at the Brussels office and calls with clients worldwide:
- Ensure that preparations are made in advance of meetings following PC's standards and procedures;
- Help organise / prepare meeting materials;
- Business Development;
- Other tasks as directed by Operations Manager or the Directors.
The requested qualifications for this Administrative Assistant (M/F) position include:
- Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written) and every other European Languages is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A first experience in an administrative position;
- Experience in a scientific environment or Some understanding of scientific process is an asset;
- Highly literate and self-starting;
- IT literate and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated tools;
- Willingness to learn new skills;
- International outlook;
- Ability to work on their own initiative and also to work within teams, both locally and internationally.
Our client offers:
- A full-time interim contract with option of a fixed-term contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits in an international company.
Interested in this challenging position of Administrative Assistant (M/F)? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: