Strategic Qualitative Research Expert - Consulting Company
Our client is one of the main group active within the industry of Market Research.
In order to sustain their growth, they are today looking for a new Qualitative Research Expert to work on project and on strategic topics internally.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
Translate client needs and challenges into the most effective research design
Go beyond the research question and unfold the business challenges of the clients
- Oversee the entire projects
- Resource and implement projects correctly within budget and on time according to the quality standards
Follow-up with the clients through all stages of the market research project
- Own the project in collaboration with junior colleagues: conduct in-depth interview, moderate focus groups, ethnography, online communities
- Coach and help junior colleague to reach their full potential within the organisation.
Ensure all day to day client liaisons in order to become the preferred partner for the clients
- Bring the insights to the clients, answer business objectives, with your own recommendations.
- You write relevant, compelling and actionable summaries, conclusions and implications that give the client strategic advice on where to go next
Contribute to the development of Qualitative Research Techniques & implement new methodologies
- Take part of the strategic conversation within the organisation in order to bring the company to the next level
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- Master Degree - preferably in psychology, anthropology, sociology or economics
- At least 7 years experience in research field
- Active listener to people - capacity to reflect upon their needs, motivations and behaviour
- A well-rounded understanding of the marketing research industry with strong connections
- You have the natural ability for storytelling and generating ideas
- You are pro-active and enthusiastic
- Your are a genuine caring person
- You are passionate to team-up, showing the 'make it happen' attitude
- Your are flexible - ability to travel and to work outside office hours
- Strong interest in consumer research and psychology with an analytical spirit
- Fluent in French and English. Dutch is an asset
The successful candidate will have:
- An attractive salary package in line with his experience
- The chance to join a fast growing environment
- A customised training plan & growing opportunity internally